Your 10 Week Online Holistic Tarot Reading Certification Course Includes:
- Self Paced Online Course with PDF Print Function and Free Business Materials
- Printable Certificate of Completion
- The ability to use the suffix “CHTR” (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) at the end of your name (Example: Cory Gunn, CHTR)
- Plenty of online support during your studies from your Instructor, Dr. Aly, as well as a private Facebook Student Group Forum!
- Introduction, Preparation and Required Materials
- Week 1, Lesson 1- What are Oracle Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 2- What are the differences between Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 3- How do Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards work?
- Week 1, Lesson 4- My Favorite Oracle Card Decks for Beginners
- Week 1, Lesson 5- How-to Shuffle, Draw and Interpret an Oracle Card
- Week 2, Lesson 1- Basic Oracle Card Layouts
- Week 2, Lesson 2- Basic Oracle Card Rituals
- Week 2, Lesson 3- Basic Oracle Card Rebalancing
- Week 2, Lesson 4- Using an Oracle Card as a Gateway to Divine Wisdom
- Week 2, Lesson 5- Coming up with Your Own Card Meanings
- Week 3, Lesson 1- What are Tarot Cards, and what is “Holistic Tarot”?
- Week 3, Lesson 2- Are Tarot Cards evil?
- Week 3, Lesson 3- Holistic Tarot Ethics
- Week 4, Lesson 1- The History of the Tarot
- Week 4, Lesson 2- Choosing Your Tarot Deck
- Week 4, Lesson 3- The Minor Arcana
- Week 4, Lesson 4- The Major Arcana
- Week 5, Lesson 1- Advanced Tarot Symbols A-Z
- Week 5, Lesson 2- The Tarot, Astrology and Numerology
- Week 5, Lesson 3- The Tarot and General Person Types
- Week 5, lesson 4- How to Shuffle and Care for Your Tarot Deck
- Week 5, Lesson 5- Asking the Right Questions
- Week 6, Lesson 1- Card Reversals
- Week 6, Lesson 2- Basic Tarot Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 3- How to “Read” a Spread
- Week 6, Lesson 4- Advanced Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 5- Using a Pendulum for Reassurance
- Week 7, Lesson 1- The “Aura” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 2- The “Anchor” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 3- Your Tarot Journal & Client Logs
- Week 7, Lesson 4- Preparing for a Reading, or a “Card Counseling Session”
- Week 7, Lesson 5- Your “Tarot Tool Kit”
- Week 8, Lesson 1- Using the Tarot For Daily Inspiration, Guidance and Personal Growth
- Week 8, Lesson 2- Practice Readings & Receiving Value for Value
- Week 8, Lesson 3- “Take Home Tools” for Clients
- Week 8, Lesson 4- Developing Your Intuition
- Week 8, Lesson 5- Auto-Sensory Perception vs. Intuition
- Week 9, Lesson 1- The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Week 9, Lesson 2- How-to Effectively Walk A Client Through Discovering & Solving Their Problems, Using the Basic Chakra System
- Week 9, Lesson 3- Things to Instill in Your Clients and in Yourself
- Week 9, Lesson 4- Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Week 9, Lesson 5- Insurance and Setting Your Rates
- Week 10, Final Assignment- Your Holistic Tarot Practicum
NOTE: Once you begin your course, you have up to 1 year to complete it to obtain your certification for public enrollment. You have 6 months to finish if you are a team member. If you go over the specified time period, I will ask you to start your course over, so that you can effectively retain the material that is taught within the course lessons.
- 1x Tarot Card Deck of choice (Rider Waite Smith System)
- 1x Oracle Deck of choice
- Healing Crystals (tumbled or rough):
- 1x Smoky Quartz
- 2x Blue Kyanite Wands or Sticks
- 1x Clear Quartz Point
- 1x Citrine
- 1x Blue Lace Agate
- 1x Amethyst
- 1x Malachite
- 1x Black Tourmaline
- 1x Rainbow Fluorite
- 1x Selenite Wand or Stick
- 1x Quartz Pendulum
- Your 4 Mood Management Essential Oils:
- Lavender (or Serenity Blend)
- Lemon (or Wild Orange/Citrus Bliss)
- Peppermint (or Breathe blend)
- Balance Blend (or White Fir/Frankincense)
If you are ready to join my Birth Warriors team and dive into this amazing course, click the link below!
In order to qualify for FREE tuition into this awesome course, you need to be registered as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Member under Cory Gunn, ID #3192115 AND have joined with an enrollment kit of 100 pv or more.
You can view enrollment kit options here.
*Please note, our team courses are no longer available for public enrollment. You must be a team member to be eligible for these courses.
Details of Costs and Fees:
Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Membership – doTERRA offers product through a yearly wholesale membership. For a low membership fee of $35, a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Member will receive the following benefits: CLICK HERE
In order to be enrolled in your choice of Holistic Healing Certification Courses, you must be an “active” team member, meaning you must have an order history of 100 PV (“point value”) or more. This can (and should!) include your course materials.
After becoming a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Member, the yearly renewal fee is $25, which comes with a free bottle of Peppermint essential oil (one of the most popular oils doTERRA offers!) which has a retail valued of $27.33 – honestly, this is a membership that pays for itself. ❤
While doTERRA doesn’t require you to renew your membership after the first year, you must stay active in doTERRA if you would like to remain a part of Birth Warriors & Blossoms United.
If you’d like to know more before joining, please fill out the contact sheet below – I can’t wait to hear from you!